The Scotbox Welfare Unit meets HSE requirements and provides all of your on-site needs in one package, allowing you to get your site established and operational quickly.
Supplied, ready to work, internal fittings include lighting, power points, heating, neutral colour wall panelling and sheet vinyl flooring.
Our Welfare Unit complies with the Health and Safety regulations to provide the following facilities for contractors working on construction sites:
- Sanitary Conveniences (Regulation 20)
- Washing Facilities (Regulation 21)
- Provision for Drying Clothing (Regulation 23)
- Facilities for Changing Clothing (Regulation 24)
- Facilities for Rest and to Eat Meals (Regulation 25)